Yes, it’s been only a few months since tje launch of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s but the rumours that are doing the rounds these days is Apple might launch the iPhone 8 in 2017 to mark 10 years anniversary of iPhones.
It has been 10 years since the first generation iPhone was introduced to public. Since then Apple has revolutionised communication as we know it. With all it’s incredible features and apps it has never failed to amuse the customers.
2017 is going to be a big year for Apple due to the 10 years anniversary of iPhone productions. It difficult to say what will they offer this time with the new iPhone 8. Apple might just change the name iPhone 8 to mark the occasion. With big design changes being mentioned those could include and edge-to-edge OLED screen. It’s also quite possible that the new iPhone 8 won’t have the existing home button, instead there will be a fingerprint sensor built right into the display.
Expected Specs and New Features
- It is rumoured that there could be a curved OLED screen
2. An bezel-less design is expected
3. The screen itself could be made from plastic and not glass
4. LG is said to be working on a foldable screen for 2018
5. Apple apparently has been asking their suppliers to make a screen with resolution better than Samsung which effectively would mean that the iPhone 8 would boast a resolution higher than Quad HD, a big jump from the iPhone 7
6.The camera could possibly be front facing on the new iPhone 8
7. The new phone may well have an A-11 processor
8. Colours could include red this time round
9. Wireless charging is on the cards
The price of the new iPhone is predicted to be higher than before with the expected prices to be in the range of $1200 (INR 81522.60), £827.07 (INR 69375.57) and €1069.38 (INR 75954.32) Euros.
Featured image courtesy: blogspot.com