Sushant Singh Rajput’s ex-girlfriend and the beautiful actress Ankita Lokhande’s bedroom caught fire and the actress is injured. The actress is terribly shaken up with the mishap that took place at her home.

When people were busy celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi, reports saying that her bedroom has caught fire in which the actress has been seriously injured, went viral

According to the report published on, Ankita confirmed the news of the fire but denied the rumors that she had received serious burns. She told the website that she had lit an aroma candle in the room and unfortunately, curtain caught the fire. When she tried to salvage the disaster, she ended up burning her hands and neck.

Also Read:   Sushant Singh Rajput Just announced his break up with Ankita Lokhande with this tweet!

Ankita also thanks the almighty to save her face and assured her fans that she is all right now as her wounds are healing!

No more articles